On this page, you will find many of the materials provided by our center. Please feel free to download Adobe PDFs* of all the materials from this page. For free paper copies, call our center at 206-744-0588 or Toll-free at 855-744-0588.
General ADRC Materials:
African American Outreach Materials:
ADRC Resource Packet:
- ADRC Participant Registry Mission Statement
- Ten Common Questions Asked about Alzheimer's Disease
- Volunteering in Research: Here Are Some Things You Need to Know (Veterans Health Administration Office of Research and Development)
- Participating in Alzheimer's Disease Clinical Trials and Studies Fact Sheet (National Institute on Aging)
- Alzheimer's Disease Fact Sheet (Alzheimer's Association)
The UW Memory and Brain Wellness Center offers a wealth of information on family education, dementia-friendly community events, calendars, and news on research and outreach efforts in the world of Alzheimer disease.
Order other free resources about Alzheimer's research from the National Institute on Aging.
Additional resources about the basics of Alzheimer's, caregiving, home safety, financial issues, and many other resources from the Alzheimer's Association.